- Konstantin Goncharov was born in Leningrad in 1988, graduated from the Free University in the department of design.
- In 1989, together with Alexei Sokolov and Timur Novikov he founded the firm fashion design „Strict boy.“ The following two years he worked as a stylist in the „Cinema“.
- In 1994, he founded the gallery „Strict boy.“
- Konstantin Goncharov has participated in numerous exhibitions and fashion shows in Leningrad-Petersburg, Moscow, the U.S., Germany, Sweden, and Denmark.
- In 1995, the First International Festival of avant-garde collections „Albo-Fashion“ in Moscow, he was voted „Best avant-garde artist.“